The Dachsies tagged me with a meme called "Five Weird Things About Me".
The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Here is my meme:
- When my parents give me a treat or a cookie, I bat it around like a hockey puck. I also love hiding them underneath the pillows of the couch. While I may not eat the treat right away, I keep it saved for a midnight snack.
- I hate water. But I'll jump into the bathtub if my parents have the tub filled with warm water and soapy bubbles. I like to be clean.
- Sometimes I am afraid to walk down the carpeted stairs and step on the wood floor. Because my nails are long I lose my footing on the wood floor and scatter around. Daddy calls it "Scooby Doo" and he laughs!
- During the winter I sleep at the foot of my parents bed underneath three layers of covers. Somehow I manage to breath through a sheet, blanket AND down comforter. In the summer I sleep on the floor because it is too hot.
- Even though I'm a spayed female, I like to hump my Mom or Dad's legs before I sleep. At first Daddy used to get mad at me, but now he just laughs when I do it, because I make a funny face.
I will tag Cassidy, Bella, Ellie, Delilah and Brody.