June 20, 2006

A Weekend Without the Parents



My uncle Jacob took care of me while Mommy and Daddy spent the weekend in San Francisco. I got to play around the house and throw wild parties with the neighbor dogs while Mommy and Daddy were 500 miles away!

They stayed in San Francisco with Mommy's friend who has two pet bunnies, Nemo (right) and Millie (left).



Daddy said that the bunnies are quite active. They fight each other, enjoy chewing on the furniture and will stand on their hind legs to beg for food. They sound like fun playmates.

Then they saw a bat ray at the Fisherman's Wharf aquarium which reminded them of me.



It was so friendly that it wanted to jump out of its tank and greet the tourists.

8 comments:

TFLS said...

Cairo in stealth mode! You are lucky to have trustworthy babysitters. That's something we have always had a problem with. Great video clip!

Anonymous said...

Tell your mommy and daddy to keep their hands out of the ray tank! My human sister says that's a cool video. I like the bunnies, too. They sound like fun playmates.

katy said...

Cairo always looks like she is smiling. She must be very happy to have such a great mommy and daddy.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Cairo, the rays may have reminded your mommy and daddy of you but you are way better looking and a lot more fun!

Anonymous said...

You people are funny!

Unknown said...

You people are funny! My Mom and Dad saw some of these rays in Key West about 4 years ago. They scared my Mom too. They were letting people feed them. It was sort of creepy to my Mom - they have almost invisible mouths.

Does Cairo know you said the ray looks like her?

IndyPindy said...

My mom and dad saw a baby ray do that at Sea World last year!