June 11, 2006

Pool Party

The other day Mommy and Daddy were in the backyard with a bicycle pump and some blue blanket thing. I had no idea what they were doing. Then the blanket started to expand and develop a round shape. It is actually a plastic thing that humans call a pool.

They filled it up with water and then plopped me in.



Honestly, I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I don't really enjoy water, so I just kinda stood there while Mommy splashed water on me. Then she brought out my doggy shampoo and I realized that this plastic pool was a giant scheme just so they could give me a bath.



Those tricky parents of mine!

5 comments:

Ellie said...

Cairo,

Isn't that mean how Mommies and Daddies try to trick us like that? I bet you smell all pretty now though? I keep getting into things so I keep getting thrown into the kitchen sink for baths... I'd stop getting dirty, but it's too much fun!

Woofs and Loves,
Ellie

Anonymous said...

Cario,
You look so sad in your pool!! That was not very nice of your mommy and daddy! My mommy dressed my sister up like a bee this weekend!! Mommies and Daddies can be meanies!!!!
Nubblies,
Charlie the Boxer

Unknown said...

What fun! I want one too - Allie the Pitbull.

Anonymous said...

My mom hasn't tried the pool trick yet, but I've learned to stay out of the bathroom when she starts pretending to take a shower. The best part of baths is rubbing all the water off on Mom and Dad's bed.

Deanna said...

My mom keeps talking about a bath. I expect one is coming soon. All that good stink wasted!