Me, at 8 weeks
Hi, everyone! I’m back from my vacation with the grandparents. I had a blast. Pictures and stories will be coming soon, I promise! Oh, and my parents had a great time in Central America too.
. . .
While I was out Isabella and Texas both tagged me with the New Year’s Resolution meme. Well, here it goes…
1. I’ll try not to destroy my parents’ couch or my doggie beds, even though I love the taste of upholstery and pillow stuffing.
2. I plan on utilizing my powers of ESP and telepathy to convince my Daddy to create more videos, especially ones with cool music.
3. Convince my parents to purchase some better tasting food! They can’t expect me to perform fancy tricks for kibble that tastes like cedar chips.
4. Play more soccer, improve my frisbee catching skills and practice more ball-bouncing.
5. Continue to meet new and exciting pets in the blogosphere.
I think this meme has been going around for awhile so I won’t pass it on. If you’d like to participate be my guest - and leave a link to your post in the comments.
January 04, 2007
barked by Cairo at 3:17 PM