August 03, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Gucci tagged me with the name game. So, here I go.

What is your name?
Cairo. My mom originally wanted to name me London or Burberry but my daddy didn't like those names. He thought I looked like a Cairo. I responded well to that name, so it stuck.

If you could change your name, what would it be? Supreme Empress of the World.

What is your pet's name? I have several toys...there's Leo the Lion and a giraffe carcass I call Randy. The problem is - most of my toys don't live that long because I destuff them within a few days of meeting them. I like my squeaky soccer ball.

If you could change your pet's name, what would it be? The Dude.

What are your brother and/or sister's name/s? I had two other sisters but I haven't seen them since I was a baby. I live alone with my parents and have the house all to myself! My closest friend is Max the Black Pug who lives with my grandparents.

If you could change their names, what would they be? I would change Max's name to Zoolander, because he acts like a male model.

. . .

I am going to tag Cubby, Bella, Eduardo, Chef and Lorenza.

8 comments:

Gucci said...

If you had been named Burberry we could have made some elitest fashion boxergirl group...kinda like mean girls for dogs. :X


xxxoo.
gucci.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cairo!
Supreme Empress of the World! Sounds great!
Thanks for tagging me. I played this game some days ago. I'd like to change my name to Princess!
I hope you had a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Peanut said...

this was a lovely insight into you supreme empress of the world

Chef said...

YAY! I almost never get tagged. Thanks, Cairo.

xox
Chef

Max The Black Pug said...

Supreme Empress of the World I adore you!
Love MAX

Georgeous said...

You surely are a supreme empress!
Love n kissies
George

Anonymous said...

Cairo, my friend, you did a great job on your meme! And your name is perfect -- very lovely! Suits you to a T!

Guess what, tomorrow is NOMSS Friend Day! My siblings on the Ballicus Blog did a special post, and you're in it as my NOMSS Friend!

I hope you have a wonderful week.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Emily and Ike said...

I like Cairo. Very exotic.
Ike