August 14, 2007

Maximus the Black Pug

Hey, everyone...meet my new uncle Maximus!



He's just a baby - but he's already got a blog. He's a very friendly puppy. He is very eager to play with me. He squirms in his mommy's arms and wants to be put on the ground when I'm around.



The other day he enjoyed watching me run in my grandparents' backyard. When he gets a little bigger I can't wait to play with him! He's got so much energy he just might give me a run for my money (and you know how energetic Boxers are!).

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cutie! He looks too young to be an uncle!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Deanna said...

Yay! What a cutie!

We'll never forget Uncle Rocky, but we have room to love Uncle Maximus, too!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Maximus is absolutely adorable! What a precious new addition to your family.

Purrs and snuggles from your friend,

Marilyn.

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, Maximus is so cute. I'm sure he will make grandma and grandad smile again.

Katy x

Max The Black Pug said...

Hi Cairo,

It was sure fun watching you run the other night. I didn't know a doggie could run that fast. I can't wait to race you although you do have really long legs. Mine are pretty short.

Bye Max

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie - how neat to have another uncle!

Anonymous said...

so cute :) anyways ehre is another helpful dog site for you
http://dog-allergies.blogspot.com/

TFLS said...

Greetings to Maximus the pug! I'm sure he and Cairo will have a wonderful time together!

Texas's Mum said...

Hi Cairo,
Is'nt he just sooo cute
and a very big WELCOME to the
blogging world Maximus we are looking
forward to reading about your adventures
and chatting with you.
And getting to know all about you.
But we will always keep a space in our
hearts and minds for Rocky.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).