June 27, 2007

27 questions

1. Your age?
I will be three years old in November.

2. Your age when came to live with your people?
I was eight weeks old.

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now?
I never wear collars in the house. I'm always naked indoors.

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with?
My uncle Jacob.

5. How much do you weigh?
45 pounds.

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up?
A few pillows and some dog beds. Nothing that's irreplaceable.

7. Do you like other Dogs?
Yes - as long as they don't have my frisbee in their mouth.

8. Who is your best non-human friend?
Rocky.

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls?
Squeaky toys! I love making lots and lots of noise when I play!

10. Do you like to be brushed?
I love it. My parents use an oval-shaped rubber brush for my extra short coat.

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese?
Both, please.

12. Do your people cut your nails?
No. Walking on the sidewalk and asphalt wears my nails down.

13. Any formal education?
Yes. A Ph.D. in political science and a Master's in kinesiology.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny?
Depends on the weather.

15. Five nicknames your people call you.
Cai-Cai, pooks, caca-chaca, pooie & bookie-boose

16. What is your best trick?
This one - if only I could execute it properly.

17. Do you like kitties?
What's a kitty? I've never met one of those before.

18. What did you have for breakfast?
Kibble and a couple freeze-dried liver chunks.

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what?
Last week I saw a duck at the park. I tried to chase it but it flew away.

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.?
I went a few months ago for my regular vaccinations.

21. Where do you sleep at night?
At the foot of my parents' bed.

22. Do you like to swim?
I'm not a big fan of the water. In fact, I'm afraid of swimming.

23. Can you make puppies?
My mom didn't want me getting knocked up so I was fixed at a young age.

24. Your favorite place to visit?
My grandma's house.

25. Do you give kisses?
I love giving kisses. Daddy says my tongue feels like sandpaper.

26. Can you potty on command?
If I can find the right spot in the grass, then sure!

27. To Cuz or not to Cuz?
Yeah, I love my cuz!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - my birthday is in November too! We're the same age!!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Nice fatcs there Cairo. It is tough to choose between cheese and peanut butter isn't it?

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

Great sit and shake Cairo! Did you not like the flavor or that particular treat? hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Peanut said...

Well my birthday is in november to but I'm a year older then you.
I don't like swimming either. It is evil

Anonymous said...

Great answers...you should play the 50 questions to know your dog friends...we just got done doing that and it was great.

Juno said...

Thank you for sharing the facts with us, Cairo.

Couch potato or Energizer Bunny?
>>Depends on the weather.

Same here! :)

Momo xoxo

Texas's Mum said...

Hey Cairo,
I enjoyed reading some
Cairo facts.
See you around blog.

Love and Licks
Texas 9and his humans).

Liza said...

Great quiz Cairo!

Well done - Dory

Evie said...

Oh Ciaro you're so cute! I hope I'm just as adorable as you when I get to be a big boxer girl!
MUAH!
Evie

Deanna said...

You're so grown up now! Maybe someday we can double-team a duck (or better yet, a kitty)!

Emily and Ike said...

You are very little for a boxer, aren't you?
Ike

Emily and Ike said...

I live in MN - we don't have a three dog bakery, but some of the stores around here sell their stuff. Are the three dog stores cool?
Ike

Asta said...

Hi Cairo
I like CAI_CAI,
I aweady knew you were a fwisbee champ, you go girl!

Gwover Cleveland was a pwesident of the USA two times, his nickname was uncle Jumbo, heheheheheh
he was preez in 1885-89, and in 1893-97, an then I guess he liked to sit on the porch of this summer house or on his little boat(I'm suwpwised it didn't tip over, he ws BIG, heheheh
smoochie kisses
Asta

Les Hon said...

Cairo --
My people are so impatient about the whole potty thing...You are SO right...First you have to find the RIGHT spot! Sometimes that takes a while...

I think you and I are a lot alike.
: )Daisie, a boxer from WA