1. Your age?
I will be three years old in November.
2. Your age when came to live with your people?
I was eight weeks old.
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now?
I never wear collars in the house. I'm always naked indoors.
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with?
My uncle Jacob.
5. How much do you weigh?
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up?
A few pillows and some dog beds. Nothing that's irreplaceable.
7. Do you like other Dogs?
Yes - as long as they don't have my frisbee in their mouth.
8. Who is your best non-human friend?
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls?
Squeaky toys! I love making lots and lots of noise when I play!
10. Do you like to be brushed?
I love it. My parents use an oval-shaped rubber brush for my extra short coat.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese?
12. Do your people cut your nails?
No. Walking on the sidewalk and asphalt wears my nails down.
13. Any formal education?
Yes. A Ph.D. in political science and a Master's in kinesiology.
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny?
Depends on the weather.
15. Five nicknames your people call you.
Cai-Cai, pooks, caca-chaca, pooie & bookie-boose
16. What is your best trick?
This one - if only I could execute it properly.
17. Do you like kitties?
What's a kitty? I've never met one of those before.
18. What did you have for breakfast?
Kibble and a couple freeze-dried liver chunks.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what?
Last week I saw a duck at the park. I tried to chase it but it flew away.
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.?
I went a few months ago for my regular vaccinations.
21. Where do you sleep at night?
At the foot of my parents' bed.
22. Do you like to swim?
I'm not a big fan of the water. In fact, I'm afraid of swimming.
23. Can you make puppies?
My mom didn't want me getting knocked up so I was fixed at a young age.
24. Your favorite place to visit?
My grandma's house.
25. Do you give kisses?
I love giving kisses. Daddy says my tongue feels like sandpaper.
26. Can you potty on command?
If I can find the right spot in the grass, then sure!
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz?
Yeah, I love my cuz!
June 27, 2007
1. Your age?
barked by Cairo at 8:32 PM
June 22, 2007
My mom bought me all these cool stuffed toys on sale at Pet Edge. I've already destroyed all of them. But here's a video of me enjoying my stuffed giraffe...
The footage is from last week when the UC Irvine baseball team was still in the College World Series (hence the UCI talk at the end). Unfortunately they were eliminated by the reigning champs Oregon State.